2016. szeptember 27., kedd

Looking for advice, I guess?

So Ive been dating a guy for 2, maybe 3 years now. And it was great at first, even though it was long distance. We got to visit each other last halloween which was fun. But we also fight a lot and theres trust issues on both sides. Mostly the fact that he gets pissed off whenever I start talking to someone and constantly wants to know what Im saying to people. And on one of the sites Im on hes no longer a part of (got himself removed due to some stuff I really dont wanna get into right now) but within a day of me saying something on there (literally nothing of importance, just idle chitchat about work related occurrences while im on break or something) hell be asking me about it later that night as if i did something wrong by not telling him about it. And he constantly says im lying to him because ill say im going to bed and then ill still be up several hours later (because i have extreme insomnia as well as sleep apnea plus an anxiety disorder). And weve had several fights (and a few extremely brief breakups) and sorta broke up earlier this week, but he convinced me to give him a month to fix the relationship because he went to a doctor and is now on medication to help his anger issues and constant migraines and he is nicer and all which is great but...Im not there anymore? Like..my ability to trust him and talk to him about stuff has been systematically destroyed for the past year to the point that I've already prepared myself mentally for not being with him. I just...cant seem to bring it up.And on top of that Ive had a friend on that same site my bf was part of (ive been part of the site maybe 3 months?) that ive talked to here and there for a while but a LOT more in the last few days and...I really REALLY like him. And he doesnt live that far from me. A half hour by car as opposed to a 4 hour flight. And I can actually talk to him about things that Id love to be able to talk to my bf about but cant (he either doesnt understand or calls it stupid or just completely misses the point) and not does he listen and participate in the conversation, he GENUINELY UNDERSTANDS. And I wanna talk to him about this but I cant because he likes me too and I dont wanna hurt his feelings or seem like Im using him / toying with his feelings / hes a rebound because thats not the case. And with my bf yea hes nicer and calmer thanks to the new medication hes on but I dont know if i wanna be with someone that needs to be drugged just to NICE to me.So....what should I do? If anyone even bothers reading this wall of text...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése