2016. szeptember 29., csütörtök

I'm a 14 year old boy in a cross-continental long distance relationship with an 18 year old; I need advice.

Big-af story of how we met ahead:I have been in a long distance relationship with an 18 year old guy for several months now - believe it or not, I met him while we were playing fucking Garry's Mod, HL2RP. We were good friends on the server, but only communicated through Steam and whatnot, I, predictably was lying about my age, as most young ones would do on the Internet.After a few weeks of talking together, he had brought up the idea of me getting Kik in order to talk with each other in an easier manner, which I did. Soon enough he sent me a picture of his face, and he was the cutest thing I had ever seen, I just didn't show those feelings about it since I didn't know his preferences or feelings for that sort of thing.We continue to text each other on Kik daily, both of us gradually becoming further attached to each other by the day, when he abruptly brings up "wanting me to be bae," I took it jokingly externally, but internally I was really happy he said it -- note that I hadn't come clean about my real age, so I partly felt guilty and a liar about it. He was surely serious though, and he said it himself, and from that point on I was the happiest boy alive. I dared not tell my parents about it at all for obvious reasons, (imagine, a 14 year old in New Zealand, long distance, same-sex relationship with an 18 year old in the USA? They'd flip.)Skip forward a month or two - I had finally mustered up the courage to tell him about my real age, he was the only one I felt confident enough to tell that sort of thing about, I trusted him so much. After finally receiving a response, I was scared to look at the message...But he wasn't even that phased. I was, I can't describe how happy, relieved, in awe, I was at the moment of his response. I loved him so much, I rallied the confidence easily to finally show my full face to him - which I had been putting off for months due to the, you know, age lie.As of now, it's planned that he might even come to New Zealand in order to get an apartment and stay here in a year or two, maybe even permanently, and that's where I come up to the reason why I posted this thread.I'm really worried about my parents'/family-in-general's opinion on it if I ever came clean about it, they're already suspicious of me having a girlfriend due to the constant texting and hiding my phone when they walk by, even caught me Skyping with him but they didn't see his actual face.They're basically hunting me to see if I have in fact got a girlfriend I'm hiding from them, but holy hell I'd be scared if they found out that I had a boyfriend instead, that wasn't even in the same country and was four years older than me. I know myself that I'm mature enough to handle a relationship, but it's really just my parents that I'm worried about. Not about bullying at school or whatever, since it's a pretty gay-tolerant small town.What do I do, does anyone have anything to suggest I do? Come clean, or keep it a secret for God knows how long?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése