2016. szeptember 25., vasárnap

Lesson Learned: Never promise that you will sleep with a guy that you've only met on an App. What you see is not what you really will get.

I chatted with this guy on this dating app, and he looked good in his photos. We've been messaging for a few days. Then, one night he messaged me if I wanted to hook-up. I was horny that night, and I was like "yeah, I'm down."We met up at my place and instantly I could tell I was not excited to have sex with this guy. I was not even excited to be naked with this guy. Me being polite and being a man of my word made me squirm inside -- I did not know how to turn down this guy that traveled to my doorstep.So we went to my bedroom and we got naked. I had to look away when he disrobed because I did not even want to see him naked. To ease out the rejection, I just told him that I only wanted a BJ and am not looking to have sex despite what we agreed on the App. He started stroking me.Fortunately, he eventually picked up that I wasn't keen on having him sex with him. We agreed that it's better to discontinue.So there you have it folks... if you're a man of your word be very careful on when to give your word out.Also, the bigger lesson here is if you yourself is not excited about getting naked with a guy, learn to stand up for yourself. Be on your side. You owe it to yourself. It's hard to reject people, but it's harder to be naked with a guy that doesn't turn you on.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése