2016. szeptember 25., vasárnap

Need advice on my boyfriend and his problems

HelloI'm in need of some advice on a thing I'm going through with my new boyfriend.He has come out to his friends and work, but he hasn't been able to tell his family yet.I suspect they already know, but won't accept it. They have previously locked him up and even beaten him when anything gay related has come up in his life. So he has been hiding this in fear of his parents, but in some way the fear of losing his family too.I've told him I'll stand by him and help him through this in whatever way I can, but he still lives at home (He is 19), and I've even offered to help him move into my apartment even though that might be a bit early for our relationship if that is going to help him I will gladly do it.Its come to a point where he has enlisted a girlfriends help posing as his girlfriend to cover it all up.Since he is living at home his parents even check his phone so I've had to take some measures for us to even be able to communicate without them finding out.This guy is worth all this trouble though and I just want to help him out, but I'm at a loss as to what I can do.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése