2016. szeptember 23., péntek

I want to get this boys nudes but I need some ideas. Help?

So I'm 15 and I can't openly be in a gay relationship (you know why). I feel like all of the straight boys are way hotter than the gay guys (judging by gay stereotypes of who's who). I just can't flirt with a guy because word will get around and whatever so I need some ideas of just getting pictures from someone that goes to another school (I used to be in the same school with him before).I have a pretty good idea of messaging him on facebook but catfishing to be a girl and getting his nudes. I hope it will play out but I really have to pull it off. What I'm scared is that I might get my IP address track. Will that even happen? I hope not. Give me your advice and ideas

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése