2016. szeptember 29., csütörtök

Chatting with a desperate closeted guy

Hey, it's my first post and I'm not English so don't be to rough in the comment please . I'm chatting with this guy on a dating app, he is really nice, and eventually we talked about coming out and everything like that. I'm out of the closet and I didn't had any issues with it. But he told me he only came out to his best friend and he rejected him. So basically he is really depressed now and he even have made a suicide attempt a few months ago. I really want to help him but actually we are living pretty far from each other, plus I'm in the university, and I'm spending all my days studying. So I want to help him, but I really don't know what I could do for him to feel better and stop feeling this desperate... Have you guys any ideas? Thanks in advance for the answers...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése