2016. szeptember 28., szerda

I'm in need of some advice.

So I've known about myself for about a year now and I've also told a few selected friends (won't tell my parents but that's another story). My friends seem to accept it and we sometimes even joke about it. Everyone seems to be fine with it... everyone but me.I dunno what's wrong with me I KNOW that it's ok to be gay and I shouldn't have a problem with it. Yet I do. I don't exactly know what about being gay distresses me but there is something I cannot put my finger on. I can't really talk about it in person and it always makes me feel uneasy even with my closest friends or when I myself think about it. I just feel lost since I can't seem to be ok with who I am and I don't seem to able to do anything about it. Help would be highly appreciated.Thanks in advance!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése