2016. szeptember 27., kedd

Conversations between gay men.

So i just had a conversation with a guy. Really cute. We met on a dating app and we exchanged phone numbers. I was genuinely interested. I asked about his day, what he does for fun we talked about the stuff he was into. He loved animals a lot. But i noticed he didn't asked a lot of questions back and i tild him so he did start to ask but his questions were weird as f*ck. He asked how much do you weigh? I immediately said lol weird question. I indulged but my patience started going the moment he asked that. Wanting ro give him the benefit of the doubt that he was a creeper i didn't say anything. He continued with how tall are you, are you a big guy, are you hung? And not answering these questions i stopped him and tild him off dude no jard feelings but your question are making me feel uncomfortable and i'm stopping this conversation. He said that he was asking questions because he felt like he was being interviewed. Now i again was genuinely interested in his life and personality. I even offered to go for a drink. Now i'm just looking for opinions here. Is this normal? Did i do sonething wrong? Was i right in telling this guy off.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése