2016. szeptember 23., péntek

Tinder & Dating?

I want to get into dating guys but I'm not sure how I should go about it.I'm looking more for an actual relationship so I'm not sure if Grindr is the right way to go about it as I hear it is mostly for hookups.I know Tinder has a same-sex option but honestly I'm a bit insecure about either people I know (and don't like) also being on there and about being outed to everyone (as I'm not fully out yet). Does anyone else have this issue?I'm from Australia so I'm not sure if some of the more niche apps are common enough.I was considering joining some groups on my Uni campus but after speaking to some of the members I've realised they're really toxic and kinda radical people which I have no interest in associating with.Can anyone recommend anything for dating? Whether it be online or not.Thank you :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése