2016. szeptember 30., péntek

What's going on with him?

To make a really long, sorted story short, years ago I fell in love with a guy that had never been with another man before (we'll call him "Aaron"). Our relationship was secret (which at first I was okay with) and after some months, he eventually called it off because he wanted our relationship to be out in the open but he was afraid that if it was, he would lose his "friends" and that his family would reject him. Aaron and I have both been in several relationships since then, but we also never stopped loving each other. No matter what we do, what we say, we keep finding our way back to each other. This last time that we crossed paths was well, you could say the straw that broke the camel's back. I've had enough of the endless back and forth. You know, it's one thing when you love someone and they just don't love you back. It stings a little at first, but it goes away eventually and you move on to something/someone else. It's an entirely different battle when someone loves you back, but won't let themselves be with you. It's confusing, it's frustrating, and it's maddening. You have a million questions in the back of your mind that go unanswered and it's hard to move on and open a new door when another door is open and at any minute, something could come through. As much as you might want to eventually, you can't let go of something if it won't let go of you. But I digress...Aaron is with someone else now (a woman) but I know that he's not happy and I know that he's tired of living a lie, but for some reason, he's too afraid to be honest with himself and the people around him. I think it really has more to do with everyone else than it does himself. I plan to reach out to him in the near future and this time I want to end this mess once and for all. He's reached out to me 4 times in the past 7 months so I know it's something that he wants as well, but something holding him back. If you guys can help me get some insight and better of understanding of what he's going through, what's in his mind, what's holding him back, and why this is so hard for him since this is all so foreign to me, maybe there's something I can say/do to finally break through to him.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése