2016. szeptember 22., csütörtök

Advice greatly appreciated

I'm 20 and gay. I live in a small-ish town in Georgia & I absolutely hate myself. I know that's so dramatic and annoying. However, that's how I feel. My parents are super conservative and religious & I'm terrified to tell them. I am honestly afraid they would kick me out if they knew. I'm extremely lonely & sad seeing all of my friends in relationships and being happy. I would love to have that, but I'm scared & there's no one around here who would even be interested. I can't leave bc I'm still financially dependent upon my parents & I'm in college right now. I live at home instead of on campus. I honestly feel like I'm suffocating & have no way out. I have been able don't know what to do. Does anyone have any advice they could give me?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése