2015. november 14., szombat

Married Men & Fem Guys?

I can't help but noticed that when it comes to fem guys, while it's pretty notable that roughly 95% of gay masculine men prefer masculine men, it seems different for married men...Most single masculine gay men are into other masculine gay men but how come a lot of married men are into fem guys?I just ask because I've noticed this a lot. It's hard trying to meet a gay masculine guy into feminine guys but there seems to be quite a lot of married men who want guys like us. If I didn't have an annoying moral compass, I would so get with a married guy because guys like me don't really have lots of chances to meet guys who will like our uh... Less than masculine personality/traits but I swear, I seem to attract married guys an awful lot.If you're a more feminine guy, have you noticed this kind of thing?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése