2017. június 4., vasárnap

Why tight jeans and tights doesn't cut into my crack and they do for other men

Hey people out there. I didn't find anything about my question on google and it may be a ridiculous one but who cares. I'm a gay guy with athletic body, with normal size bubble butt. Whenever i wear a tighter jeans or running tights or whatever, they never go inside my crack. English is my second language, so maybe the words i use don't describe what i mean. Do you know classical ballet dancers? They wear tights, and the tights just cuts into their butt crack, so they look like they're naked. Some men on the street, who wear tight jeans or tights, they look so sexy as their pants just goes deep into their crack. Why does it happen to them and not to me? Is that the shape of my butt or body? or the size of the butt? Or is there a way of wearing the clothes that makes it happen? Anyone have any idea?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése