2017. június 26., hétfő

How to meet guys?

Hi everyone! So I'm 26 years old and been closeted for a long time until last November when I finally came out. Long story short: it has been a really awful process but I've been getting some professional help. It was suggested that I "put myself out there" and meet people in the community. I don't really know how to go about it. One obvious way is to go to a gay bar that's here in the city (yes, we have only one), but I find two problems with that: 1) bars were never my scene and 2) I don't think meeting people at bars generally leads to anything significant (though I'm sure many people out there may have found the someone special). The other issue is finding guys that I'm attracted to/could see having a relationship with. I'm not into effeminate guys - not that I think there's anything wrong with effeminate guys, just not my cup of tea. I'm masculine myself and I'm attracted to masculine guys. The challenge is that there is no "give away" if that makes any sense? Unless we're all wearing stickers saying "Hi, I'm gay", it can be pretty hard to tell. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help would be appreciated! Thank you.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése