2017. június 30., péntek

Relationship advice needed

Hey guys/gals! Sorry for the wall of text. Just a bit of background, I'm currently abroad working and I'm with this guy for about a year now. This is my first "serious" relationship so please bear with me here haha.Last year I was about to resign from my job and go home for good. Then I met this guy and went out a couple of times for dinner and drinks. We hit it off and would talk over chat apps. Though during this time he would take a lot of time to reply to my messages, sometimes not even replying for a whole day. So I thought nothing of this and moved on. Just when I was about to hand in my resignation, he messaged me that he likes me yada yada. I asked him why he would not respond to my messages and he said he lost his phone and so all his messages got deleted. Okay fine. I agreed to try things out. See where it goes.For the first few weeks, we would be in constant communication. Arranging dates and stuff regularly. After some time, I noticed that I was the one who would always be initiating conversations. And whenever I asked him out, half the time he would have a reason not to go out, from he's not feeling well to he's going out with his friends (which I'm fine with btw, though he never told me this in advance, I would only find out when I ask him what he's doing). Also, every time we went out for dinner, I would always pay for dinner. Given that he doesn't get as much as I do, I didn't think of it that much. This went on till Xmas. He's Chinese so it's not an important holiday here. Then come Xmas eve he tells me he's going out with friends. That's when I decided that we should break up. But then New Year comes along and he gets diagnosed with HIV (we both tested negative around August, when we started dating, so I don't think there's cheating involved). So, I guess out of pity or something, I delayed breaking up with him until now.Right now, it's still more of the same. I'm still the one spending every time we're together. Whenever I touch him or kiss him he kind of just remains still. Over the year we are together, we only had sex twice since he says that he has sexual apathy and now he uses the HIV diagnosis as a kind of excuse not to do it. Then I caught him using gay dating apps like blued and he tells me that he's just looking for someone to talk to. Also, he put my profile on silent so when I send him a message it doesn't ping his phone (though I haven't confronted him about this, I know this for sure).I kinda know it's over now. I'm just waiting for the right time to break up. Also, he owes me money (a few grand) which I would like back. He says he's going to return it by the end of July so I'm waiting for that. Although I kinda feel bad for him since for the time we were together, a lot has happened with him and his family, with his friend dying, grandmother dying and other stuff, idk how to tell him.TL:DR Is it over? I think it is. How do I break up with him. Any advice?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése