2017. június 29., csütörtök

Helppp!!!

I am in need of advice and would like to talk to someone other than a common friend. Hopefully get to talk to someone with some common sense thru here.Anyways, my bf and I have been having some issues. He always talks about how much he hates himself or is basically just so damn negative about himself all the damn time. But I show him that I love him and that I will always be there for him. He just is having a hard time accepting it and now its becoming an issue to where he said I "pretend" to love him?? Like....wtf excuseeee ME?We have had some issues in the past where he did something amd said some things that have hurt (I would rather talk one on one about it tho thru PM). But I keep loving him no matter what...because I really do love him and I just need a friend who can talk to me since he just wants to game and what not all day....My friends dont even want to talk to me really anymore because they just dont understand what it is like being gay or having these issues. I would really appreciate it if one of you would be willing to talk or give some input thru PM. Thanks! :(

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése