2017. június 27., kedd

Advice please...

I have known that I was gay for about a year now and my parents are not at all accepting of it. It has gotten to the point that whenever I post anything remotely related to the LGBT community, my dad will make some passive aggressive, religious subtweet towards me know his page. I am about to be a junior in college and I don't know what to do anymore. I would call him out but that would start a fight that would end up with my parents essentially disowning me and I wouldn't be able to finish out college without them cosigning on loans so I would be poor without a degree or family. I could try to ignore it until I graduate undergrad, but that is at lease two more years and I don't know if I can take it for that long especially if I start dating someone. I have no clue what to do anymore. Please help.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése