2017. június 26., hétfő

[Advice] First ever 'relationship' with a guy and very confused, help?

Hey R.Gay , I'm a 24 bi guy and I've had a weird last couple of months. In early May I hooked up with a guy from some website and surprisingly, we actually got on very well.We've been seeing each other at least 2 times a week since then, where we drink, smoke joints and chat for hours before fooling around a bit in the bedroom. I feel happier and a bit more confident about this side of my sexuality but there's a few issues that make this relationship unpredictable, flimsy and sadly, timed.Neither of us are out to friends so every time we meet it seems so taboo, which can make it more intriguing (and hot) but ultimately it makes whatever relationship we have feel fake. We spoke very briefly about our frequent meet-ups and he also knows it's a bit awkward as we seem to be friends but we also have sex...so I'm trying to figure out in my head if I would class him as a boyfriend or a friend with benefits but given the nature of our relationship it's all very ambiguous.I usually stay at his for 1-2 days before going home and my friends and family are growing suspicious of my weird, sudden absences and assume there's some special girl in my life but if they knew it was a guy they'd flip. That fact gets me pretty anxious and I can't talk about it to anyone even though I want to.Sometimes I go along with their assumptions and say I've been seeing a girl to cloak my attraction towards men, which deep down makes me feel incredibly guilty and dishonest.I've known I was bisexual since I was a teenager but I never thought I'd form some sort of relationship with a guy. I've hooked up with a handful of guys but it didn't think it would ever lead to anything like this.Objectively speaking it's not an issue for two guys to be seeing each other but for me personally I don't know how I could bring myself to tell my friends and semi religious family that I've been seeing a guy (not a girl) and I'm not sure if he can do so on his side either.I do enjoy seeing him, in fact I feel somewhat normal and very 'free' when we're together and he's probably one of the most interesting people I've ever met. It's quite lovely but I'm worried that this relationships will eventually fizzle out due to the strain of secrecy and also due to the fact that neither of us want to disrupt our social circles to make whatever this is seem more normal.Do you guys have any advice on any of this? And am I right in thinking this will fizzle out if we don't change somehow? I.e come out...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése