2017. június 26., hétfő

Last night with my straight best friend. (NSFW)

So, I've had a crush on my best friend for more than 8 years now, I don't know what I thought would expecting, I mean, this guy has had too many girlfriends, one of the straightest guys I know. I'm still in the closet so I have no experiences with a guy before until last night. So here's what happened. He was about to leave for home after spending the day with me binge watching stuff. My mother warned it was too late and that he should stay the night. A little part of me got pissed because well, I'm really trying to get over this guy cause I know it won't happen. But last might, we got a little high, watched a few more shows then went to bed. Usually when he is around I face him awaiting a kiss or something, never happened for all the times he spent the night. He always looked the other way when we slept. But this time, like 15 minutes after we switched off the lights, I could feel something touching my ass. I thought neh, probably my imagination again. (Side note: I've had many fantasies about this gusting.m really obsessed). But no, this was a hand, softly caressing me as if stealthily, later on I could feel my pants and pyjamas slowly falling off my ass. In my mind I was like "bitch, it's finally happening." I also stealthily helped him undress me. Then I felt something gently meandering about my ass crack, I thought it was the pinky finger because this thing would reach the hole but not Even the tip would enter. So I helped him my opening up the ass a bit and then I knew exactly what it Was... His tongue. Well, I didn't know for sure until I felt a sudden rush of warm air, he was blowing warm air into my ass. OMG, I immediately had a hard-on. I started moaning and groaning at this totally new experience. We had to stop for an hour while I helped my Mon he ready for work, she usually at 4am. After I came back, I slept in the position I was in initially but I faced upwards now. The hand came again, this time gently brushing around the dick area. I thought, okay let me do the same, he has a very not too big but just right bubble ass. But every time I try to touch him, he would move away. I got a little pissed and faced away again. Then the hand came again and undressed me oh so slightly. I could feel the tongue going up and down the ass crack again. Like I said, this was all new to me and it felt good so I decides to open up the ass again and grant him access, this time he went in differently. Slow, fast, he was even biting me softly, creating bursts of pleasure and pain for something like 10 minutes straight. (Side Question: is I possible to give ass hickeys? I think i have one of those cause the area when he bit or forcefully sucked is still paining, doesn't hurt, just a little sting)When we woke up, we didn't talk about it, we are still the same old regular friends, can't lie by saying I'm not looking forward to his next visit. But I really don't want to have feelings for a guy who i know doesn't feel for me as deeply as I feel for him. Should I ask him about it? Should I keep quiet and wait for him to talk to me about what happened or? Any advice would be appreciated, remember this is my first experience with a guy in all my 21 Years of being alone so I also don't want to push him away.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése