2017. június 30., péntek

Why I think the gay community needs to chill

I have 2 kids, why is pride so hyper-sexualized? What are my kids learning other than people are half-naked. Yes I can explain to them the movement and why we parade but that doesn't go very far. I grew up in the south as an open pansexual and I never faced real discrimination. Sure there were people who didn't like me or disagreed with me but that might as well of been for any reason, it's redundant. Everyday I see people getting triggered because they aren't included enough yet when they make a unifying symbol, that's not good enough. They have to have their own symbols, own flags.There is a huge group of people who want to add a brown and black stripe to the rainbow flag, the only part that flag is meant to exclude is race! And how many letters are we going to add onto LGBT? Why not just stick with one word? Is gay, queer, etc bad? In Short, no one cares if you're gay stop being so flamboyant about it. Put some clothes on and do some real work in the community. Stop trying to act as if a rainbow flag isn't inclusive enough.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése