2017. június 26., hétfő

**Need HELP about a situation that I'm in.. I need help please ..

Should I keep seeing him?Context: Met a guy on a gay app 2 months ago because I was “bi-curious” and wanted to try something different (I’ve had sex with women and enjoyed it). I am 20 years old and he is 18 years old. He lives 450 km away and we have met 4 times (1 day three times and one time 5 days). We speak everyday on Skype for hours and we get along really well (most of the times). I told my parents that I was Bi and my brother (It was realllllllly hard and stressful but I did it). No one else knows about what I really am. He wants to be a couple but 2 months ago I was happy, hetero (for people’s eyes) and had a great life. Now, I am happy but in a different way. I’m scared of what my life would be if I would tell everyone about us. All my life plans would be ruined or changed... Also, I went to his place for a couple of days and we got caught smoking (I know, that’s bad ...) by his parents. It was the first time that they saw me ever. At diner, they received a call of their daughter. She told them that she was in jail for possession at the same time that we got caught... So embarrassing...Now I feel bad going at his place because of this and it makes me really uncomfortable. I really NEED opinions, thoughts, comment or advices with this situation / dilemma. Should I keep seeing him? HELP Good: We do drugs together *We have sex together *We do sports together *We are having fun together *We enjoy each other’s company *My family knows that I’m seeing another guy and they accepted it(they know I went to see him a couple of times) but doesn’t know that he loves me really much *My family knows who I really am *His family is really friendly and fun *Bad**: * Reveal that I love another man to friends and surroundings that I know for 20 years(Best friends because my family already know) * He lives 450 km away * Hard to meet because he’s really far away * It cost a lot of money to go see him * My future will change forever if I tell all my friends * He’ll probably want to kill himself (He sort of told me once...) * I will have to face all the stereotypes and other people’s judgment ( at work, at the park, everywhere) * Nothing is guaranteed and I’m still unsure of everything and that makes things a lot harder * I am stressed like never before * I often don’t sleep because I imagine the worst scenarios in my head * I don’t want to lose my life that I had 2 months ago * I feel really bad when I’m in public ( like a lot)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése