2017. június 26., hétfő

Gay roommate brought home strange way ollderr male.

Hey all, So I recently saw an older man coming into my house with my roommate, whom I don't really see often or talk to much, yet we both live in the same house. This is the first time that I've seen him bring someone, and they were obviously hooking up... I could hear it. I have a lock on my door but am a little anxious and paranoid... Should I be scared, is my fear valid. I do have some valuables in the house and am a lot younger than my 27-year-old roommate. The man he was with was really old, I'd say like 56 with gray hair pudgy and everything. Please help and give me your thoughts and suggestions. Thank you for your time, I really appreciate all the feedback. Feeling kind of anxious right now. Should I be scared, no man would risk coming over to someone's house, breaking in or worse would they?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése