2017. június 28., szerda

Got really drunk and had unprotected sex the other night. I don't know the guy and I'm not usually a hookup kind of person. How worried should I be?

I'm definitely gonna get tested, but I've read that there is an incubation period and some stds won't show up for several months. I have a tendency to blow things out of proportion and get really anxious. I don't want this to be weighing down on my mind for the next few months. I sent the guy a message hoping he could give me some reassurance, but I haven't heard back from him yet. I know next to nothing about this guy. I met him on Grindr and I'm really hating myself for this whole thing.Honestly, how worried should I actually be? How common is it to get an STD from these kinds of incidents? Thanks.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése