2017. június 27., kedd

Having sex when the top is much taller

The guy I have been hanging out with is a lot taller then me. I'm about 5'7 while he is about 6'3. We ended up having sex last night, with me bottoming, but a lot of the positions we tried to get into either weren't working well or were uncomfortable for one of us because of the height difference. Me being on top seemed to work best. Missionary and doggie were both really difficult. Any suggestions to make these positions work with the height difference? Other suggested positions? Im bi and new to bottoming and never even considered this problem, as everyone else I've been with has been much closer in height. Also we are both vers so any tips on the opposite(short top, tall bottom) would be appreciated too. Thanks for the help

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése