2017. június 30., péntek

Advice: bars, making friends.

Hi there, The song goes like this: I'm 18, still in the closet, none of my friends know. I want to get to know new people, make gay friends, or even meet that one guy. The problem is, I'm very masculine so its very hard to have casual conversation with other gay as I'm not very confident, and since I don't have any gay friends it's harder to meet other gays. (don't know if I'm clear enough) I thought of going to the local gaybar, but just the idea of not knowing anybody is overwhelming. Am I supposed to sit at the bar drinking alone till I get drunk or somebody brings up a conversation? Even harder is the fact that I wouldn't feel confident, because it would be something new. I'm at the point of coming out, I just need an extra push.Sorry if I wasn't clear enough, I don't really speak English

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése