2017. június 27., kedd

My gay threesome experience as a straight male

I never really thought much about hooking up with another guy. I mean I was always curious as a kid growing up and sometimes would try to catch a look at my friends cocks.One night I was in college back home for the summer. I was at a party with my now open gay friend phil. After a few drinks and some what i now found out was flirting I find myself in his bedroom with one of his gay firends.After sitting and talking and a few more shots they started to make out. Never wanting to kiss a guy a just wanted and noticed i was getting hard.One thing led to another and now they were both naked right in front of me and jacking eachother off while making out.by this time i had a full hard cock and was jacking myself off while i watched. I joined them and got naked and sat next to them. then BOOM the both tackel me and start kissing me everywehre. one kiss after antother lead to both of them blowing me.Before i knew it thone guy was eating my asshole so hard while his buddy squaded over my face.Next thing im sucking on a huge pair of balls with my nose buried in an asshole and a cock slapped on my face. It was so fucking hot. i got so lost in east ass sucking balls and licking my friends cock that next thing i felt was a cock poking the enterance to my asshole and with small slight pushes next thigns i knew the tip of phils cock poped into my virgin hole!I loved the feeling sucking on salty balls while my asshole was being spread wide open.further and further phil pushed his thick long cock into my ass till it was all the way in. he then started to pump in and out getting his cock wet with ass juice.All this time, phils firned was still on top of me but face fucking my throat with his huge hard cock.I was their fuck slave before i knew it. There i am getting pounded in both holes with relentless force. I was in heven.After a good 15 mins of this they said it was my turn to do the fucking. within seconds they both were bent over doggy style on the bed lubing up their assholes for me to go back and fourth fucking.I started with phil and didnt take it easy. I just went right in and shoved my cock deep into his ass as he let out a loud shreek followed by a sexual moan as i started pumped my wet hard cock in and out so hard. all the while i was fingeiring phils friends tight hairless asshole. I pulled out of phil and moved to his friend. I started slow with him per his request but soon turned into a full ass fucking.as i fucked phils friend doggy phil bent over in front of his friendand shoved his face into his asshole. phils friend ate his ass so hard as i punded his tight hole.for the next 10 mins we all just fucked and ate so hard and loud. With just a few more pumped I was ready to blow my load. Phil begged me to fill his asshole up with his cum so his firend can suck it out of his asshole when i was done. without any hesitation I laid phil on his back started jacking off his huge cock and pumped his asshole with mine.Thrust after thrust I drilled his asshole hard and deep till BOOM I dropped load after load after load of my hot stick cum deep into his wet gaping asshole. It was so hot that i made phil cum all over his stomach chest and face from the feeling.Phil proceeded to stand up and squat over his friends awaiting face. he spread his cheeks and with all his might push my cum out with a splatter onto his friends face while i gave his friend a furious blow job that ended with him cumming down my throat.Needless to say we have done this many time since.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése