2017. június 25., vasárnap

Friend into me? Yes? No?

So I have a friend that we will call Tom. Tom is a friend from high school that I have known since 7th grade. Tom and I are good friends, although we aren't the most social people. I mean, Tom doesn't even have any social media.Other important info: - I am gay and Tom knows this - We both just graduated from high school as seniors this year. I am nearly 18, he is 19/20. He got held back a year. - Tom moved away immediately after graduation - I love Diet CokeWell for the last year I have had relatives (two gay dads and my mom) tell me that based on his behavior, they are wondering if he likes me in that way. This is their evidence:For the last year, he has given me several two liters of Diet Coke. Like, a LOT. At my Open House, he gave me EIGHT 2-liters!In addition to the pop/soda, he gave me $100. Only 3 other people, FAMILY MEMBERS, did that.he drove 2 hours to come to my Open House/Graduation Party, and he arrived 10 minutes after it officially started.he is excited that I am moving out to the same area he lives in right now. He will be working/taking Community College classes, I will be attending a university nearby the city.3 months ago, he gave me a typewriter that was in good/decent condition a few months after I had mentioned how cool they areHe was talking to extended family/grandparents at Open HouseThey don't believe anyone would give so much just "because". Even if he is a friend, and for that matter one of my few male friendsNow proof against it: - he has never said what his sexual orientation is - As far as I know he has NEVER been in a relationship or had a kiss (same situation for me) - When I asked him if he was going to Prom, he said no. When I told him I didn't have a date or really anyone to go with, he flat out said to me that I was not going to get him to go to Prom - He seems very uninterested in Social Media and is very different I suppose from other people. Personality wise.I have always thought of him as a friend, not a boyfriend. Before my parents mentioned their suspicions of sexuality, I never THOUGHT of him that way. I have always been into more twinkish guys/guys with abs. He is more overweight like I am. However he does have brown hair and in all of my crushes that has been common. Another reason why I have never thought about him (besides the two crushes I tried to get over) is the fact that people have commonly mistaken him for my brother.So... do I try to see if he is gay/bi? If so, how do I try to find out? What if he is gay/bi? Do I try to pursue a relationship (which I would not turn down probs) or do we just remain "LGBT friends"?What if he is straight and I make a move on him? Is it worth it? Please help.You may address me as Clark (not real name).

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése