2017. június 29., csütörtök

Fisted by a handsome florist.

It finally happened. We met a few times at the flower shop. He would rub his hands all over my body while we kissed. I wear overalls most days with no underwear so its easy to pull my shirt up a little and rub my chest and back, ass and my cute cock. He slipped my pants off the second time we met and gave me the best blow job I have ever had. I shook the whole drive home. The third time I went in the restroom and cleaned myself with a little enema bottle. I came out completely naked and I leaned against the counter while he sucked on my pink nipples and rubbed my cock. He put some lube on his hand and started rubbing my asshole with his fingers still sucking on my nipples and working my cock. Then all of a sudden he spun me around and pulled my arm up behind my back pushed my face down on his work bench that was covered in plant trimmings like I was under arrest. He worked my ass with two then three then four fingers while I squirmed and playfully protested being held down. Then he added his thumb and kept pushing until I couldnt stand it. I reached behind myself grabbed his wrist and forced his hand the rest of the way in. My knees were weak and I could barely stand. My whole body was shaking as he fucked me. I moaned and begged him to stop but he kept going. He spanked my ass so hard it left a welt. He called me a "pretty little piggy" and told me I had to call him daddy to get him to stop. "Please daddy I have to pee" I pleaded. He told me that if I peed on his floor he would make me lick it up like a dirty pig. I came so hard I thought I was gonna die. I was panting and sweating and drooling all over his work bench. It was the best fuck ever. I can't wait to see him again.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése