2017. június 25., vasárnap

Weird signals from friend

So I have this straight (I'm pretty sure) guy friend that I've known for a long time from doing different sports together. For context, he's had a ton of girlfriends and is in a relationship right now, although he always complains to me that he's not happy with her and is waiting for the right time to end things. Anyways, he's always been really open and touchy-feely with me, but it's been in a joking "guy friends" type way. But we've been getting a lot closer lately and things are getting a little more confusing. This guy acts totally straight and I don't get any kind of vibe from him, but he's been getting really clingy to me and our relationship has gotten more intimate. He'll stay up late messaging me about really personal stuff, his jokes have gotten more specific (stuff like "you can please me in ways my girlfriend can't" or "you should come over and get in bed with me"). He started calling me babe everytime he messaged me as a joke, but now it's just something he does (he even slipped up one time and did it in person, but then corrected himself).Anyways, the weirdest thing was this week when I asked him to come over to my house because I was home alone and really bored. He made a big point of asking if anyone else was coming or if it was just us hanging out, and I said it was just us. Honestly, at this point I'm hoping for something to happen because this guy's really sexy and I'd built up all these signals in my mind to something that was probably more than what it was. So he comes over and we just talk for a while, and then we start playing video games, and the couch facing the TV is just a two person couch so we're kind of squeezed together on there. So he puts his arm around me and I'm not that surprised because he's just a really cuddly guy and he does that to lots of his friends, but then he put his head on my shoulder and just rested it there for like ten minutes. I didn't know what to say so I just let it happen, and he was like "I could fall asleep like this." I was pretty confused at this point but I wanted to see where this was going so I was like "yeah, I could too." And then he pushed himself up onto my lap and put his head on my chest and said "I'm like a human blanket," and he just stayed like that and we played video games and then he went home. The next day I felt really awkward and didn't know what to say to him so I messaged him "I'm working all day. Kill me." And he said "I don't want to, I like you too much." And then went on about how much fun he had playing games and saying we should do it again. Anyways, just thought I'd share this cause I have no idea what to expect and want to know if it's my imagination or what. Just to be clear he does have a really weird sense of humor and this could just be that, or maybe he wants a close and intimate friendship but nothing more. Not sure yet.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése