2017. június 28., szerda

My top and bottom experiance

I had a friend phil over who just came out and I told him about my gay experiences. He came over and I pushed him on the couch and started sucking on his really thick big cock. After I was ready I sat on it squatting over him and rode it so hard after it stretched my ass out. After about 5 mins he bent me over and rammed my ass so hard. I mean he really stretched me out. Next he wanted his ass stretched. Im 8 inches and really thick. I put him on his back raised his legs up and started eating his virgin asshole till it was all lubed. I then started poking my cock on his hole till it popped in. I then slowly started to push in and out till his asshole started to accept my cock. all the time i was jacking off his huge thick cock. In about 10 mins of jacking him off and my cock deep in his ass he busted a huge load on his chest. Feeling his asshole clench my cock it cause me to blow a huge and i mean huge load into his ass so deep. After we were done we laid naked while my cum oozed out of his ass.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése