2017. június 30., péntek

Eye contact and flirting tips

Hey everyone,So I had a blast at pride last weekend and the craziest thing happened to me. This guy came up to me asked me if I was gay, asked if I was single then asked if I wanted to kiss him. He was super cute so I did, and in that moment I realized how much I was stuck in the dating app scene and how much better the spontaneity of this was, it was very fulfilling.I want to be like him so im working on my outward confidence and eye contact. I know it might sound a bit weird but on the bus ive practiced looking people in the eye, giving little smiles here and there and it has been interesting, any tips? Also, any sort of tells when another dude kinda picks up on this? It has yet to happen, ive been doing it to both boys and girls haha, girls pick up on it more so far.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése