2017. június 29., csütörtök

I need an advice :)

Hello So, I'm from Slovenia and one of the biggest LGBT communities in our country will be hosting a lgbt picnic in July. Now, I've never been to any similar event before, but reading some posts on this subreddit (which say that the best way to find a guy is "to get yourself out there" and be social,...) made me think that maybe I should go just to see how events like this look and maybe I can even find some good gay friends there and maybe even a potential boyfriend. But I do have some concerns about me going to that event and I'd like to share them with you so that you can tell me your opinion ☺️ 1.) I'm only 18, and I'm worried that there will only be (much) older people there. Now, I , of course, have absolutely nothing against older people but I can't really imagine myself being surrounded by older people and being the only young person there as I very much doubt that we will be able to have a non-awkward conversation. 2.) If I decide to go there, should I bring someone with me? There is only one person (and she's straight) that knows that I'm gay and she will gladly go with me if I ask her, but I know that if she goes with me I'll only talk to her and kinda ignore everything else, which will in a way ruin the main point of this picnic, which is to meet other lgbt people. But going there alone just feels sooo hard to me because I'm not sure if I should go a bit out of my comfort zone and just go there alone ...? 3.) If I go there, and actually meet some people that I could see myself hanging out with even after this event, how should I approach them? Like should I ask them for their facebook, for their phone number,... I'm really not sure how (un)successfully would I deal with the situation where I actually meet some potential friends. Okay, so that's it. What do you think? Should I go to this event? Thank you everyone for your time and help, and have a wonderful day! ☺️

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése