2017. június 4., vasárnap

Man, I'm tired of being a virgin at my age

So, I'm 21 soon, last time I hooked up was what, 4 years ago? And that was with this overly sexual dude with who I'm glad I didn't actually have sex with.That's it.Im on Growlr (most Grindr guys aren't usually my thing) and I usually get a Grr! or Woof! but I never really act on them.It never worried me much you see, it still doesn't. I'm not worried that someone might laugh at me for being a virgin, yet I don't really idealise doing it with someone I love. I've "fallen for" twice, both with straight friends so I never acted on it. Now I kinda just want to get it over with, but because of my depression and not good looks (fatty, but I have a handsome face and if you're into that I'm pretty hairy) so I don't want to act on it and just chat to strangers. Heck, if some handsome bloke started talking to me like "hey I'll be close to you soon, want to give me head?" I'd probably agree.I don't know, I feel lonely and horny like never before lately, but I'm conflicted about doing anything about it. I don't really have gay friends either to talk to about this either.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése