2017. június 4., vasárnap

Dating advice

I don't really want to share something so private online and to my friends and feel awful for sharing this. But I really need some kind of advice or something to help me process the information.So I've been talking to this really nice guy and we have a lot in common. We met for the first time and the date got on really well. The other day he opened up to me about his past, about his father being a church minister and that he was forced into marriage and is now divorce. I don't really know in great detail about his situation, as I'm scared to ask (Due to the sensitive topic). Though I am glad that he trusted me enough to be able to share this with me.For me as a person who hasn't been dating much and only really been in one relationship and still processing this information. In my head, I honestly don't want to be a rebound guy and don't want to be used (if that makes sense).But as a human, I want to give this person a chance not because of his history/background or of his relatives. I believe that everyone has the right to happiness and for a second chance in life. As we all know that life is tough and frightful at times. I think that sometimes, we all just need that someone to reach out and lend a hand to guide us and give us warmth and comfort.I guess I'm looking for some reassurance or things to be conscience about as I don't want to be hurt (as selfish as it may sound) I'm trying to look out for myself and I am still keen on going on dates with him.Thanks in advance.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése