2017. június 4., vasárnap

That awkward stage.

So I guess I have a boyfriend now. We met on GROWLr and we went to a local gaming arena and Chipotle for our first date. It was platonic. We talked about all sorts of things and enjoyed each other's company. The next date, after a week's worth of chatting on the app, I was horribly late but we talked someone more and established that neither of us are looking for a fling. Later that day we went to see some live music, watched Alien Covenant, and played Overwatch with his friends. He has some fantastic friends. I've never been with anyone in a serious capacity and screwed around with a stranger once. (I didn't get off with the stranger.) Anyway, we're approaching topics like intimacy and I'm not sure how to go about it. My first kiss with a guy was awkward (stranger guy), and I didn't really care for topping (also stranger guy), my boyfriend(?) is a bottom. He says that I worry too much about things like my future, and other such things. Could I just be worrying too much? Maybe topping is not for me?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése