2016. december 28., szerda

When's it okay to ask him if he wants to be your boyfriend?

Hi, I'm pretty bad with feelings aka I develop them way too fast. Last time I was dating someone I asked him after two or three weeks if he wants to be my boyfriend. Long story short: He didn't want to see me anymore since it was too much pressure for him.Now I'm dating again this one guy. We had some classic Neflix and Chill session - no anal tho. Ever since we've been texting and I started to really like him. He's sorta shy when it comes to his homosexuality in public.So, being bisexual I know girls like to be your girlfriend pretty soon (or that's how I experienced it). I really wanna be together with this guy but I'm so damn afraid that this will trigger the same reaction as with the other guy...So that's why I wanted to ask you guys: When do you call them boyfriend?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése