2016. december 27., kedd

Sort my closetted life out and needs help..

Hello guys (sorry for the boring, "depression-like" title, but I don't know what to write at the moment...)I just wanted to share some of my thoughts with you, and I need some advice or such. French male here, I've turned 20 this month, celebrated my birthday and christmas with my family, and still, I feel sadder and loner than ever..Putting some context. This year, after finishing 2 years in medical school and decided to reorientate myself (now in biology), I just had more time to think about me, my life and what's going on with it. I always kinda assumed I was straight or bicurious but for 6-7 months I started to think that I'm fully bi (at least). Summer passed and I started my classes, I've encountered girls, boys, created some bonds with them (only friendship).(I've never been lucky in love, got several crushes, always ended up with me being trashed and my friends getting the girl instead...)And then came this guy (my age), we started seeing each other every wednesday because we had a class in common that day. God, he's funny, charismatic, handsome, cute, talkative... that's the first time i'm feeling this for a guy (and it wasnt unpleasant tbh), classes finished and we wanted to see each other during holidays, so he got to my apartment last week. He left saying he would be glad if we could meet again very soon (this week if he's not busy). I agreed and I couldn't be happierThing is, the more I know him, the more I like/love him and the more depressive/sad I get because he doesnt show any sign of being interested (although he's chatting with some cute manners with me). I don't know his orientation, we haven't talked about girls, I just know he was in a relationship 4 years ago, but nothing since (I mean, having a past relationship with a girl/boy doesnt mean at the time you still have the same orientation, or you're ""at least"" bi).What I do know however is my feeling rushing in my head, making me crazy. I always want to talk to him, always want to get his attention, always want to be with him, i'm jealous from everything and I just feel insecured...Problem is: I don't know how to act, what to say to make him understand (I don't want to ask him directly because it can be a bit misleading). I'm afraid of this being just a "crush-situation" which faints over time because I can easily see my life by his side. I don't want him to react negatively if I tell him and to get his distances thinking i'm a weirdo or whatever. God I just want to get a bit fortunate in love and to be with him...Also, as you may think, i'm still closeted (well my bestfriends (both female) know about it, but not the others, nor my family); One of my brother (out of 3 brothers) is also gay and it doenst bother my parents, so I guess my family would be cool with it too and I would' gladly come out as bi/gay or whatever it needs if it can bring "him" in my life..That being said, if I ever come out (as I'm also attracted to girls (but I wanted to share my thoughts with you guys, having further opinions)), I'm afraid to just kill my chances with girls (because prejudices and blablabla) while my male friends will just try to avoid me (Who knows, I may turn them bi or gay ¯_(ツ)_/¯ by just standing next to them) NB: I'm being serious here, it may be funny, but i've already seen this and don't want it to happen in my case.Anyway, I just want some of your thoughts on the matter, what d'ya think, how can I sort all this out, and how can I finally get some peace from my mind and my heart driving me insane....Thank you all for reading, see you soon,

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése