2016. december 30., péntek

I feel like I don't need to come out.

I'm having issues with coming out. I'm perfectly fine with being gay and most of my close friends know I'm gay. But I feel like I don't need to tell the world, you know? I don't want to be branded as that gay person and disrupt any of my current relationships with family and friends. Being gay is my sexuality, not my lifestyle, so why should I tell my family and friends who I want to love and have sex with?I most likely feel this way because my parents would have a hard time adjusting. I know this because my twin sister came out as pansexual. This is a weird subject in my life too because I'm about to go to college and I'm finally an adult and I'd hate to jeopardize my early adulthood.Please comment your thoughts if you'd like, thanks. EDIT: I just thought about how I just want to be seen as normal, not the gay kid.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése