2016. december 29., csütörtök

I'm Gay! (Coming out to myself)

I'm not one that usually posts or comments on anything on reddit but after watching /r/gay for a while now and after the last year and a half of struggling with myself and trying to out think it I have finally come to accept the fact that I'm Gay. This really has not been easy for me but I'm 20 already and don't want to spend more time fighting myself as it has been mentally draining for so long now.I'm not sure where to go from here and still not happy with it but it is what it is so I guess I just have to work with it :/ I've managed to tell a few friends about what I'm struggling with and how i was unsure but my best friends are straight and don't understand what it's like.It feels crazy putting something like this into the world, where someone I know could see it but I wanna do it. If anyone I know does see it then I'm cool with it but still worried haha. Thanks for letting me post my thoughts and ramblings guys, I just had to let it out. If anyone has some advice for anything from here it would be greatly appreciated :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése