2016. december 29., csütörtök

Finding the right person to experiment with for the first time?

I'm 19 and just moved to a bigger area from a small town. I've chatted with people on Tinder and Grindr. I think I'm looking for people I can be friends with for the sake of having a person to have normal fun with but also make a connection with and experiment with. I have attractive physical qualities, I'm intellectual and into mature people, but I've never had my first kiss. I know I want to get past my "innocence" and everything sounds fun but I just can't feel myself being comfortable enough to just jump into the situation. I think I might be afraid that I'll care too much about my "first times" and that people won't care as much about me as I do them (as their experience will be less special). Any advice from person experience?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése