2016. december 29., csütörtök

Why am I still single?

So I've pretty much been single my whole adult life, excluding the random 2 month relationships here and there (like 3 of them). When I do meet a guy, they're astounded that I'm still single, but to me, I'd be astounded if I wasn't.I'm 25, about to apply to medical school, I tutor at a college, I'm the eldest son of two Catholic-Iraqi, disabled immigrants and I've practically had to raise a family while raising myself. I feel like this has built me into a very unusual type of person in the gay community to the point where I've met no one that I have a persistent liking or attraction to.I'm pretty well put together, I'm handsome, masculine, smart, and funny. I feel like I'd be the perfect package for a guy, and I'm ready to give love to someone who understands. Someone who knows what its like to have nothing, have supported a family while growing up, and come from an extremely religious family, yet I've never met anyone close to this. Am I a freak of society? Or am I being unreasonably picky? I'm not even the type to care about physical appearances; just charm me and I'm sold lol. Oh life.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése