2016. december 31., szombat

Please help me figure it out if I'm homophobic! Please tell me your honest opinion.

I'm a liberal person. Voted for the Democratic Party in the last few elections, campaigned for women's right to choose, voted for gay marriage, defend in all instances gay rights, etc. However, this evening while talking to my family, in particular with my son (who for full disclosure tells me he is heterosexual), I've made the following comment: "as a father I'd prefer my kids are not homosexual because society discriminates. I think my kids would have an easier life if they were heterosexual." Immediately I was called out by my wife and son. For that, the entire night discussion focused on the point that by saying this I was homophobic. So, am I?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése