2016. december 27., kedd

I need some advice or tips....

This is my first post and could really use some help but a bit about me, Im male and 27 and realised I was bi about 3 or 4 years ago though never had a boyfriend or done anything with a guy yet and haven't has a relationship in quite awhile but anyway this is what I need help with....So last week was my dads birthday and so we all went out for lunch (my parents and myself) to a small cafe and thats when a waiter caught my eye and now I think about him daily and might have my first guy crush lol so Im planning on asking him out soon but not sure if I should say a date or just for us to go for a coffee and get to know each other but not sure exactly what to say lol Im shy around new people and quiet most of the time with a little bit of social anxiety thrown in.Ok so what Im asking advice or tips with is with what to say and should I order something or just try talk to him. I know this all may be silly and whatnot but I've never asked a guy out before lol so any help is appreciated :)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése