2016. december 30., péntek

X-mas break romance?

Hi, so I have come to visit a sibling in another state. My sister is a lesbian and is dating a girl currently. This girl she's dating has a gay brother (He's 26 and I'm 21) that I met the first night I was here. Typically I'm not really just into any guy I see and get all touchy. So we had a few drinks and then went out to the bar and on the car ride back him and I drove alone and he weld hands in the car and had a few moments but never kissed. We arrived back to my sisters car so we could drive home and he gave me a huge hug before I left and asked when he's see me again. That next day I snap chatted him and he sent a few flirty snaps to me so at this point in time I'm feeling him pretty hard. So we hang out again another day at a club and the same thing happened again afterwards us holding hands, and we even cuddled and fell asleep in the car after. Then things seem to just die down now as I approaching my final days here visiting. He came over while my sister was at work to pick up something he had left over but neither of us hugged and it was pretty awkward. I'm unsure what to do because I think we're very compatible based on his taste in music, tv, and even just the way he acts is so attractive me to. Not to mention he's a total 10 on top of it all so that doesn't help it one bit. I'm afraid that he doesn't actually like me? What can you conclude on his feelings and also what do I do? I know it's only been a week worth of events but I mean, who knows, he could be someone I'd want to be forever. I have one year left of school and I'm planning on moving here. Is there anything I can do to try and see if it actually is anything or do I just leave it alone and let him be?Thank you!

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése