2016. december 28., szerda

I ended it with the guy I was dating!

Hey I am Jun who wrote about the whole poly/open relationship thing a while ago. We have had conversations about what was going on between us and how we felt or thought. One thing led to another, last evening I suggested ending it. He took it well and in fact he told me he was on the same page. I felt insecure about letting this guy go in that I had been "subconsciously" afraid if there would be another nice guy for me. Finally, I just got out of it for the better. He was amazing in many aspects indeed but we couldn't expect anything long term in the way we interacted. I became uncomfortable in the thing we were having and I felt jealous and worried if I was on the back burner. This experience was really valuable for me. I think I got to know more about dating guys. I wanted to share my experience so my fella gay boys can also stand tall in dating. Don't ignore your voice within babes.Jun

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése