2016. december 30., péntek

To my ex

I still miss you. I know we couldn't be together and we have agreed on that. But I still miss you. I miss sending random nothings to you about my day. Asking you about how your day went. And sleeping together while on FaceTime.But I don't miss feeling insecure. I don't miss the pain when I learned that you weren't faithful. I don't miss the guilt when I was also unfaithful. But you didn't know that. I was better at keeping my secrets.Time and intention, that's what a friend said is key to moving on. It's just been over a week. And it has been getting better as each day passes. But I still keep a hope in my heart that you are okay. And that you are also moving on. But I would also like you to know that even today, I still love you. It hurts, but I will let us go. Goodbye.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése