2016. december 29., csütörtök

From Hook up to Relationships

I meet a guy a few weeks ago (at a hook up spot) we exchange numbers and ever since then have meet multiple times. I'm starting to like this guy but I don't know if he feels the same way or if I'm becoming more of a fuck buddy to him.We have been to a few places (dinner, drinks, nice bars) and after sex we cuddle for hours. When we are together everything is totally fine (potential relationship material) but he never text me I'm always the one texting him and asking him to meet up. He has never said no to us meeting. In fact, at times we are texting and he will drop a hint that he wants to meet up but leaves it up to me to plan and ask.I'm starting to like him a lot. In bed things are amazing, perhaps some of the best sex I ever had. And we can talk about similar interest for long periods of time.What should I do?? I don't want to ask him how he feels and scared him away.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése