2016. december 29., csütörtök

Being in a relationship help

I'm bi I've been in a relationship with girls in high school, but I didn't love them emotionally. im a 20yr old guy. I've tried to go out on dates with guys that I sorta had feelings for that doesn't work I feel like I'm obligated to be with them but I don't have any attraction to them. I feel as though we are just friends. I'm picky on who I like and love emotionally. Idk what's wrong with me. I feel like I was mentioned to be single and help people with their problems, which I like helping people. But when it comes to love the ones I like "don't roll that way" or don't want anything to do with me. I accept dates with guys that ask me out but I don't get emotionally attached after a few weeks of talking to each other.Any help or advice is much appreciated. Xoxo

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése