2016. december 26., hétfő

Dating advice

So this type of thing has probably been asked on here a multitude of times, but I just want some discussions. So I am a 17 (18 in the start of January) year old lad in college currently who has been single for almost a year now. My last, and only, relationship was long distance (about 260 miles) and I have had sex a few times, whether or not that is relevant. There are one or two gay people in my college, and the only one I would be interested in has already stated he wouldn't do anything with me. I just want to know what any of you guys would advise for how someone like myself would go about dating. I have Grindr but no really wants much of a relationship on there, and if they do they are way out of my age range. Going to bars also worries me a bit at the minute as I am underage and if I am looking for someone in there, they all seem to be (similar to Grindr) looking for a shag or out of my age range. What do I do to find someone, as I am just getting kind of bored of being single. Thanks in advance for any comments :p

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése