2017. június 24., szombat

Is this love?

I've never felt anything like this before I met him. I can't explain how I just know that I love him. I just do. It's soo strange... I've never felt so happy, angry, sad, hopeful, depressed, so Contradictive... He awoke me to why I do some things that I do. He made me realize that I've been running away from my insecurities, and he's helped me to fight them. I've no longer felt afraid and scared. He's helped me to have fun. Is it love when you notice things about your One that you don't like, but instead of abandoning them, you want to help them. He's helped me feel alive, which is something that no one has been able to do. He's broken me out of the cycle that I never realized my life was in. I can't explain it. I can't expect you to understand. There's just something inside of me, something that tells me with complete certainty that he is The One. Against all odds. Against all logic.He's changed me. I'll never be the same. I have to thank him for it. I've never felt so happy before. I've also never cried so much. I've never been so angry. I've never laughed harder than I have now. It's like every emotion to me has become heightened, and some that I normally don't even have, (like being angry. It takes a lot to get me angry.) have appeared from out of nowhere.I can't even look at other guys the same now. I can't look at other males long enough to call them attractive. I can only look at him that way. I have to let him go though. I can't tell you all the memories that we've shared, but I can tell you that I remember the smallest things with him, and that every memory, good or bad, is special. But he's a freshman in College now, whenever summer is over. And I'm just a sophomore in highschool.Every single worry, fear, and label just melts away whenever I'm around him. I just see us.I love him. I just know. Am I naive for loving him? How did you know if you loved someone?

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése